Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Short short this week.


So sorry I don't have much time today!

Quick review of highlights of the week:
We have talked to so many people! It has become a lot easier in these last few weeks to plop down next to a person on a train and just start talking to them because we do it all the time, all day long. I am also learning from the example of Sorella Olsen how to turn the conversation more quickly to the gospel and testifying and inviting, I am tired at the end of the day but it feels good!
We volunteered at the Caritas (soup kitchen for homeless) this week and I loved it. I talked to several people who have lived very hard lives. One woman was 35 years old, only had one arm and had lost her husband and three children. I am so grateful for the blessings that I have!

Several new investigators this week, one family from Moldova that is so very humble, and a woman from Peru. Lots of more potentials! There is lots to do here!
The audio recording has a little more :)

One really good lesson with a less active woman in which, like Elena in Ladispoli, I was able to share some of my personal experiences and I think my struggles really helped me to relate to her and help her along. We are praying she will come to church this Sunday!

Today we are going to the Basilico di San Paolo (photo above).

Love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment